, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

After a bit of phone tag, I spoke to the vet this evening….the clinical examination was excellent…flexions all excellent, great hooves, everything is great….the x-rays indicate a sound four-year old ready to become a dressage horse….I’m over the moon.  Just have to wait for the blood work.

I spoke with the owners this evening, indicating that the sale is a go pending the blood work. Should have that info on Monday! As it turns out, the snow headed our way has postponed us leaving for Florida until Sunday or Monday, anyway….

This is way cool…

Looks like my present will almost be under the tree. Can’t wait to get my hands on him!!!